Working and developing as a Young Professional at The Next Organization
Are you ready for transformation and do you have a real 'go-getter' mentality? Do you have a passion for helping organisations implement and operationalise strategies? And do you want to continuously develop yourself? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Description Young Professional
Are you ready for transformation and are you driven by innovation, enthusiasm and creativity? Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic and collegial environment? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization Young Professionals!
The Next Organization is a strategic consultancy firm in Bussum, the Netherlands, specialized in improving the commercial performance of organizations. Together with our clients, we innovate, optimize and implement business models. As a Young Professional, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of activities related to the implementation of surprising strategies, innovative concepts and tantalising advice for two leading clients in different branches; national and international. Together with your team, you will work and talk with all disciplines and layers within the organisation. The type of work demands and offers flexibility in location, time and form.
You go through the special Young professional training programme which will prepare you for the projects and you will have an internal coach with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals and desired development.
What do we offer?
- A 1-year programme in which you gain experience and are continually challenged on the basis of two half-year projects with leading clients.
- Guidance from your own experienced TNXTO coach with whom you will work to realise your personal goals and desired development.
- A team of enthusiastic fellow Young Professionals with whom you work and share ideas within TNXTO.
- An all-round training programme which teaches you the most important aspects of consultancy.
- Daily guidance from the client in order to carry out your activities as well as possible.
- An organisation driven by innovation, sustainable improvement and the continuous pursuit of the best result.
- A multidisciplinary team of experts working together on high-impact strategy and implementation projects for top companies in various sectors.
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key.
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the most innovative business techniques and tools.
- A flat organisation that allows you to take responsibility and to act.
- An environment that stimulates your and your fellow Young Professionals' personal development.
- Perspective on growth opportunities within The Next Organization or one of the clients.
- Competitive terms of employment; think of salary and education.
What will you bring us?
- You are a fanatic. Passionate about the field of commercial performance.
- You are willing and able to support leading (international) organisations in the practical translation of surprising strategies into daily business.
- You are ambitious, curious and innovative and always up to date of the latest trends, developments and technologies. With this knowledge, you help the client further and develop yourself.
- You are entrepreneurial and self-starting. With your 'go-getter' mentality, you tackle tasks enthusiastically and proactively in order to achieve the highest possible result.
- You have skills that are necessary as a starting consultant. These include conceptual and analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, customer focus, cooperation, sensitivity and an eye for detail.
- You have an HBO with Master or WO degree, preferably in a direction relevant to the field.
- You have 0-2 years (relevant) work experience.
Are you interested? Send your letter of application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact 085-48633 79 or email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.