Are you the next Associate Consultant?
Do you have a passion for marketing and sales and are you highly innovative? Are you interested in projects and do you stand for excellent strategy advice? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Working as Associate Consultant at The Next Organization
- You are responsible for acquiring and subsequently managing projects in terms of content, process and relationship.
- You lead pitches and tender processes
- You develop and maintain intensive and personal customer contact at various levels
- You are responsible for realising resale to existing customers based on the results achieved and the quality delivered.
- You supervise and coach employees on content, process, project and relationship management, in a personal people-oriented way, fitting within the style and atmosphere of TNXTO.
- You assemble project teams, which you lead and bring to great achievements
- You formulate stimulating advice, involve customers and continue to convince them.
- You manage cooperation partners, such as creatives or web builders
- You manage and report on the financial side of your projects.
- You work and discuss with all disciplines and layers in the organisation
- The type of work requires and offers flexibility in location, time and form
What do we offer you?
In our work 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key. Fun by working in the field of innovation and improvement of commercial performance and working with the best professionals. Professionalism in continuously striving for the best approach and the best result.
We offer an environment in which you can develop yourself and others. You will work in a team of experts, for top companies in different industries, on high-impact projects. TNXTO is a flat organisation and offers you a place where you manage your (own) team as an experienced marketing and sales strategist with consultancy experience.
Your reward depends strongly on your own performance and that of the team. Terms of employment are very competitive. Think of a salary, but also things like training. Secondary conditions of employment are tailored and adapted to your specific needs.
- You're a fanatic. Passionate and expert in the field of commercial performance
- You are curious and innovative. This will help your customers and you will immediately develop your field of expertise.
- You have the skills needed as an advisor. Think of analytical ability, innovative power and conceptual thinking, customer-driven with ambition, flexible and result-oriented and communicatively strong and commercial.
- You have proven to be successful as an advisor internally and/or externally at a leading organisation. You have a proven track record
- You have been working in the development of customer-driven commercial strategy
- You're an academic
- You have an affinity with technology and data
- You are willing to travel flexibly internationally, on a structural basis
- You speak and write perfect Dutch and English, with preferably a third language.
- You have at least 10 years work experience
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.