Are you the next
Strategic Consultant (experienced)
Do you have a passion for marketing and sales and are you highly innovative? Are you interested in projects and do you stand for excellent strategy advice? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Vacancies / Strategic Consultant (experienced)
Strategic Consultant (experienced)
Working as a consultant at The Next Organization
Are you a visionary of commercial strategy? Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic and collegial environment? Then we invite you to become acquainted with The Next Organization!
The Next Organization is a strategic consultancy firm in Bussum, the Netherlands, specialised in improving the commercial performance of organisations. Together with our clients, we innovate, optimise and implement business models. As an experienced strategic consultant, you think up and develop surprising strategies, innovative concepts and tantalising advice for various clients in different branches; nationally and internationally. You work and spar with all disciplines and layers within the organisation. The type of work demands and offers flexibility in location, time and form.
The Next Organization offers various training opportunities and you will be assigned an internal coach, with whom you will work in order to achieve your personal goals and desired development.
What do we offer?
- An organisation driven by innovation, sustainable improvement and the continuous pursuit of the best result.
- A multidisciplinary team with a mix of strategists, marketeers, economists, (technical) business experts and IT specialists.
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key.
- A flat organisation that allows you to take responsibility and to act.
- A team of experts that works together on strategy and implementation projects with a high impact for top companies in different industries.
- A team of experts that works together on strategic and implementation projects with a high impact for top companies in different industries.
- Highly competitive terms of employment; think salary and training.
- Secondary employment conditions tailored to specific needs.
- A reward that strongly depends on your own performance and that of the team.
- Starting date is negotiable.
What will you bring us?
- You are a fanatic. Passionate and expert in the field of commercial performance.
- You are willing and able to help leading (international) organisations to simplify and solve strategic issues.
- You are curious and innovative and always up to date with the latest trends, developments and technologies. You keep a close eye on changing customer behaviour. In this way, you help clients further and create a continuous development of your personal field and/or specialism.
- You are able to create and maintain relationships at all levels within organisations and you know your way around in the commercial field.
- You take responsibility and initiative to develop performance and to communicate insights and recommendations to the client.
- You have experience with leadership and managing time and tasks within a team.
- You have strong time management skills and can easily switch between projects.
- You have a critical and customer-oriented attitude combined with strong analytical and communication skills.
- You have 3-15 years of relevant work experience.
- You are WO educated, preferably in a direction relevant to the field.
Are you interested? Then apply via the link below. For questions, please contact 085-48633 79 or email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.