Are you the next Working student Technical Consultant?
Are you driven by innovation, enthusiasm and creativity? Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic and collegial environment? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Technical Consultant Work Student
Working as a Work Student Technical Consultant at The Next Organization
- You will participate in the conception and development of surprising technical solutions for various customers
- You build tight applications in flexible systems for our clients
- You work and discuss with all disciplines and layers in the organisation
- You will have an internal coach, with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals.
- The type of work requires and offers flexibility in location, time and form
- You will work with experienced colleagues in the areas of IT architectures, systems development and hard-core development
As a Work Student Technical (Application) Consultant, you will help translate customer questions into technical solutions and you will implement these solutions. You contribute to real systems for our extensive customer base. The type of work requires flexibility in location, time, and form.
You will have an internal (technical) coach you can turn to for help, both on a personal, study and work level.
What do we offer you?
In our work 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key. Fun by working in the field of innovation and improvement of commercial performance and working with the best professionals. Professionalism in continuously striving for the best approach and the best result.
We offer an environment in which you can develop yourself and others. You work in a team of experts, for top companies in various industries, on projects with a high impact. TNXTO is a flat organisation and allows you to take responsibility and to act. Your multidisciplinary team consists of a mix of strategists, marketers, (technical) business experts, business & it integration experts and IT specialists.
Your remuneration and conditions of employment are highly competitive. In addition, the starting date is by mutual agreement.
- You are a fanatic. Passionate about and expert on innovative IT solutions
- You want and are able to help leading (international) organisations with the realisation of technical solutions
- You are curious and innovative and always aware of the latest trends, developments and technologies
- You are open to exploring and applying new tools and technologies
- You are entrepreneurial and self-starting
- You have an eye for detail or are open to developing it, and you also have a collaborative attitude
- Specific skills we are looking for are:
- Designing technical solutions with the team
- Process design
- UX/UI design
- Data analytics & dashboarding is a plus
- Affinity and preferably experience with realising solutions with tools such as
- Google Analytics
- You are currently working on your HBO/WO bachelor's degree, preferably in a discipline relevant to the field, such as HBO-ICT, Business IT and Management, Communication and Multimedia Design, Computer Science or Technical Business Administration
- Work experience (0-3 years) is a plus
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.