Software Developer (front and/or backend) at The Next Organization - Hybrid possible (Junior/working student)
Do you want to use your passion for IT to contribute directly to surprising technical solutions for leading (international) organisations? Then you might be the new Software Developer we are looking for!
Vacancy Junior Software Developer (Working student)
Do you get excited about innovative technical solutions that can make a difference for customers? And would you like to use your creativity to develop systems in a dynamic and collegial work environment? Apply today as a software developer at The Next Organization!
Make an impact from day one as a software developer
As a software developer you translate customer questions into technical solutions together with your colleagues. In this role, you get the opportunity to use your creative input directly to contribute to surprising technical solutions for various (inter)national customers.
Despite your level of experience, you will immediately be part of different projects. This allows you to make an impact from day one.
Where will you be working?
The Next Organization is a strategic consulting firm with offices in Bussum and London, specializing in the sustainable improvement of commercial performance of organizations. Together with clients we optimize, innovate and implement (new) business models. To realize transformation, adjustments to systems or new systems are often needed. Think of platforms, apps, and e-commerce solutions. For this reason, we are looking for you!
You will work in a multidisciplinary team of experienced colleagues, juniors, and working students in the field of strategy to IT architectures, system development, and software development. The variety of specialisms means that you will also get to know other disciplines. We have a close group culture and we try to maintain it by organizing weekly Friday afternoon drinks and a monthly sports activity.
View here a sample project that we could really use your help with.
What do we offer?
- An organization that is driven by innovation, sustainable improvement, and the continuous pursuit of obtaining the best result
- A multidisciplinary team with a mix of strategists, marketeers, economists, (technical) business experts, and computer scientists
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key
- A flat organization that allows you to take responsibility and entrepreneurship
- A team of experts that works together on strategic and implementation projects with a high impact on top companies in different industries
- An environment that stimulates your personal development: you will go through our training program and get an internal coach with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals.
- Competitive terms of employment; think about salary and training
- Secondary conditions of employment tailored to specific needs
- A reward that depends largely on your own performance and that of the team
- Start date is in consultation
What do you bring?
- You are passionate about innovative IT solutions and want to help leading (international) organizations with technical solutions
- You are curious and innovative
- You are aware of the latest technological trends and developments
- You are entrepreneurial and self-starting
- A match with (a number of) specific skills we are looking for:
- Designing integral technical solutions with the team
- Process design
- UX/UI design
- Setting up common tools such as Shopify, WordPress, Hubspot, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Data analytics & dashboarding, including with Google Analytics
- You have completed your bachelor HBO/WO, preferably in a discipline relevant to the field, such as HBO-ICT, Business IT and Management, Communication and Multimedia Design, Computer Science, or Technical Business Administration
- You have 0 -3 years (relevant) work experience
How to Apply
Are you the perfect candidate for this role and do you see yourself working at The Next Organization? Apply via the orange button below. For questions, please contact Steije at 085-4863379 or email@example.com. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Inclusiveness, vitality and diversity within The Next Organization
Inclusiveness, vitality, and diversity are important themes within The Next Organization. We strive to create the right work-life balance and provide the tools you need as a (starting) professional to get the most out of your career. The organization has an equal division between men and women, with a focus on attracting talent. Despite the different levels of experience within the organization, we have an open and flat organizational structure. We believe it is important to continuously develop ourselves and therefore attach great value to innovation and personal development.