Are you the next
Master thesis internship
Do you have a passion for optimising and sustaining business models and are you looking for a challenging internship in which you can broaden your knowledge and gain experience within the Consulting practice. Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Vacancies / Master thesis internship - Sustainable business models
Master thesis internship - Sustainable business models
Working as a thesis intern at The Next Organization
Are you driven by innovation, enthusiasm and creativity? Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic and collegial environment where you can broaden your knowledge in the field of sustainable business models? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
The Next Organization is a strategic internationally operating consultancy firm specialised in improving the commercial performance of organisations. Together with our clients, we innovate and optimise business models.
As a thesis intern, you will be conducting your own independent research into sustainable business models in collaboration with our organisation and a researcher from the University of Twente. In addition, we can regularly use your help on issues of our clients and you can gain experience within the Consulting practice. You help the The Next Organization and its clients in optimizing sustainable business models. The type of work requires and offers flexibility in location, time and form.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to carry out independent research in the field of sustainable business models
- A personal mentor for the entire internship period
- Collaboration with a researcher at the University of Twente
- A flat organisation with a multidisciplinary team with a mix of strategists, marketeers, economists, (technical) business experts and computer scientists
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are central.
- Competitive terms of employment.
- Various growth opportunities.
- Start date and hours are negotiable.
What will you bring us?
- You are creative, entrepreneurial, self-starting and communicatively strong
- You are currently studying for a Master's degree
- You are interested in a career in commercial services and want to work on complex issues
- You have an inquisitive and innovative mind
- You work independently and accurately.
- You have excellent Dutch and English language skills
Examples of possible topics
- Definition and factors (what makes a business model inclusive?) and the application of inclusive business models in western countries
- The success and drivers for growth of inclusive business models.
- Leadership in inclusive business models
- Impact of the corona crisis on inclusive business models
- Own topic on sustainable/inclusive business models
Are you interested? Then apply via the link below. For questions, please contact 085-48633 79 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.