Are you the next
Marketing and communication specialist (next to your studies)?
Do you have a passion for marketing and communication and are you looking for a new challenge (in addition to your studies) in which you can work independently creating and placing content? Then we invite you to get to know The Next Organization!
Vacancies / Marketing and communication specialist (next to your studies)
Marketing and communication specialist (next to your studies)
Working at The Next Organization
Are you driven by innovation, enthusiasm and creativity? Did you always want to work in a dynamic and collegial environment where you can put your knowledge (and experience) in the field of marketing and communication into practice? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
The Next Organization is a result-driven strategic consultancy firm specialized in improving the commercial performance of organizations, is active internationally and is growing rapidly. Together with the client, we develop the (commercial) strategy and innovate and optimize business models.
As a marketing and communication specialist, you will be responsible for on- and offline marketing for our organisation and for ensuring that our formulas and services are promoted even more effectively. In addition, we can regularly use your help client projects. You will be working on our website, platforms and social media channels (both content and findability), analysing marketing activities and the effectiveness of channels. You will help the The Next Organization in optimizing its communication strategy. The type of work requires and offers flexibility in location, time and form.
What do we offer?
- Varied work and activities in the field of on- and offline marketing and communication.
- A multidisciplinary team with a mix of strategists, marketeers, economists, (technical) business experts and IT specialists.
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key.
- A flat organisation that allows you to take responsibility and to act.
- Competitive terms of employment.
- Various growth opportunities within The Next Organization.
- Start date and hours are negotiable.
What will you bring us?
- You are a fanatic and have experience with on- and offline marketing and communication.
- You have experience with communication in various forms via various media. Think of communication via social media, platform and community management or writing for our online magazine The Next Quarterly.
- You work independently and accurately.
- You are curious and innovative and always up to date with the latest trends, developments and technologies. You keep a close eye on changing customer behaviour. With this, you help clients further and immediately develop their field of expertise.
- You are creative, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and have strong communication skills (strong in active and recruiting writing).
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SEO and SEA.
- You already have some experience in creating, developing and publishing content.
- You are in the final phase of your HBO/WO education or have just completed it with a background in marketing and/or communication.
Are you interested? Then apply via the link below. For questions, please contact 085-48633 79 or email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.