Are you the next Technical Consultant (junior)?
Are you driven by innovation, enthusiasm and creativity? Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic and collegial environment? Then we invite you to get acquainted with The Next Organization!
Working as a consultant at The Next Organization
- You think up and develop surprising technological solutions for various customers
- You build tight applications in flexible systems for our clients
- You work and discuss with all disciplines and layers in the organisation
- You will have an internal coach, with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals.
- The type of work requires and offers flexibility in location, time and form
As a Technical (Application) Consultant you translate customer questions into technical solutions and you realise these solutions.
You work for various customers in different branches; nationally and internationally. You work and spar with all disciplines and layers within the organisation. The type of work demands and offers flexibility in location, time and form.
You will go through our training programme and receive an internal coach, with whom you will work in order to achieve your personal goals and desired development.
What do we offer you?
In our work 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key. Fun by working in the field of innovation and improvement of commercial performance and working with the best professionals. Professionalism in continuously striving for the best approach and the best result.
We offer an environment in which you can develop yourself and others. You work in a team of experts, for top companies in various industries, on projects with a high impact. TNXTO is a flat organisation and allows you to take responsibility and to act. Your multidisciplinary team consists of a mix of strategists, marketers, (technical) business experts, business & it integration experts and IT specialists.
Your reward depends strongly on your own performance and that of the team. Terms of employment are very competitive. Think of a salary, but also things like training. Secondary conditions of employment are tailored and adapted to your specific needs.
The starting date is by mutual agreement.
- You are a fanatic. Passionate about and expert on innovative IT solutions
- You want and are able to help leading (international) organisations with the realisation of technical solutions
- You have an inquisitive and innovative mind and are always up to date with the latest trends, developments and technologies. With this you help your clients and you develop their field of expertise.
- You are entrepreneurial and self-starting
- You have the skills needed as a consultant. Think of conceptual and analytical ability, customer orientation, collaboration, sensitivity and an eye for detail.
- Specific skills we are looking for are:
- Designing technical solutions with the team
- Process design
- UX/UI design
- Data analytics & dashboarding is a plus
- Affinity and preferably experience with realising solutions with tools such as
- Google Analytics
- You have completed your Bachelor's degree, preferably in a discipline relevant to the field, such as HBO-ICT, Business IT and Management, Communication and Multimedia Design, Computer Science or Technical Business Administration
- You have 0-3 years (relevant) work experience
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Due to the situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to conduct introductory interviews online for the time being by means of video calls. So it is still possible to apply for a position. We would like to do a possible follow-up interview in person, so this will take place at our office.