Become a Senior Software Engineer (front- and/or backend) at The Next Organization - Hybrid possible
Are you driven by innovation and creativity in the field of system development? And do you get excited by innovative technical solutions with which you can make the difference for (inter)national customers? Then you might be the new Senior Software Engineer we are looking for!
Vacancy Senior Software Engineer
Are you driven by innovation and creativity in the field of system development? Do you get excited by innovative technical solutions with which you can make the difference for (inter)national customers? And would you like to use your creativity to develop systems in a dynamic and collegial work environment, where you can bring along less experienced colleagues? Apply immediately as a Senior Software Engineer at The Next Organization!
Working as a Senior Software Engineer at The Next Organization
The Next Organization is a strategic consulting firm with a location in Bussum and London, specialized in sustainably improving the commercial performance of organizations. Together with our clients we optimize, innovate and implement sustainable business models. To realize transformation, adjustments to systems or new systems are often needed. This is where we are looking for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will, together with your colleagues, translate customer questions into surprising technical solutions for various (inter)national organizations. You will guide less experienced colleagues. You will work in a multidisciplinary team of more and less experienced colleagues, in the field of strategy to IT architectures, system development, and software development. The variety of specialisms means that you will also get to know other disciplines. You will also have an internal coach with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals.
View here a sample project that we could really use your help with.
What do we offer?
- An organization that is driven by innovation, sustainable improvement, and the continuous pursuit of obtaining the best result
- A multidisciplinary team with a mix of strategists, marketeers, economists, (technical) business experts, and computer scientists
- A flexible environment where 'fun' and 'professionalism' are key
- A flat organization that allows you to take responsibility and entrepreneurship
- A team of experts that works together on strategic and implementation projects with a high impact on top companies in different industries
- An environment that stimulates your personal development: you will go through our training program and get an internal coach with whom you will work to achieve your personal goals.
- Competitive terms of employment; think about salary and training
- Secondary conditions of employment tailored to specific needs
- A reward that depends largely on your own performance and that of the team
- Start date is in consultation
What do you bring?
- You are passionate about innovative IT solutions and want to help leading (international) organizations with technical solutions
- You have an inquisitive and innovative mind and are up to date with the latest technological trends and developments. With this, you help clients further and develop the field.
- You can design new modern integral solutions and translate them into realization together with the team. You are open to investigate and apply new tools and technologies.
- You are entrepreneurial and self-starting
- You know how to take colleagues along in the realization of projects and their personal development. You do this in a coaching way
- Specific skills we are looking for:
- Designing integral technical solutions with the team
- Process design
- UX/UI design
- Setting up common tools such as Shopify, WordPress, Hubspot, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Data analytics & dashboarding, including with Google Analytics
- You have completed your bachelor HBO/WO, preferably in a discipline relevant to the field, such as HBO-ICT, Business IT and Management, Communication and Multimedia Design, Computer Science, or Technical Business Administration
- You have 3 -10 years (relevant) work experience
How to Apply
Are you the perfect candidate for this role and do you see yourself working at The Next Organization? Apply via the orange button below. For questions, please contact Steije at 085-4863379 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Inclusiveness, vitality and diversity within The Next Organization
Inclusiveness, vitality, and diversity are important themes within The Next Organization. We strive to create the right work-life balance and provide the tools you need as a (starting) professional to get the most out of your career. The organization has an equal division between men and women, with a focus on attracting talent. Despite the different levels of experience within the organization, we have an open and flat organizational structure. We believe it is important to continuously develop ourselves and therefore attach great value to innovation and personal development.